[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i'm waiting for my man what did he mean by this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1454007518178.jpg (111 KB, 640x569) Image search: [Google]
1454007518178.jpg
111 KB, 640x569
>i'm waiting for my man

what did he mean by this ? is he waiting for his gay boyfriend ?
was he gay or something haha
>>
literally yes
>>
>>64155573
lou was actually super homophobic
>>
haha
>>
>>64155578
source?
>>
>>64155573
yeah he was but i think then he was talking about the herion dude
>>
He meant he was waiting for his drug dealer.
>>
>>64155592
he was scared of himself
>>
>>64155592
your dad
>>
File: nico.jpg (13 KB, 298x364) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
13 KB, 298x364
>here she cums
>you better watch your step

did she squirt on the floor or somehign??? lmaooo
>>
>>64155599
*gay drug dealer
>>
>>64155608
#CAUTION
#SLIPPERY #FLOOR
>>
Stay shitty, /mu/.

Grow those brain tumours.
>>
>>64155608
>scanners.gif
>>
Is it true Jew Reed was bicycle?
>>
>hey white boy
>you chasin our women around

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64155608
home run chippahson
>>
>>64155578
He was more racist then homophob
>>
>>64155648
different creeds and races loved to play tag in harmony in Lexington in the 60s
lou reed loved to chase those black women and he was the king of tag
>>
bumpin the best thread on /mu/
>>
>>64155573
He was waiting for his heroine dealer. Geez. There's a thing called "Google" where you can look up all kinds of information. I suggest you use it.
>>
>Oh pardon me sir, it's the furthest from my mind
>I'm just lookin' for a dear, dear friend of mine

It has two meanings: he's a heroin addict and he badly needs his fix, he doesn't care about qt black girls, second meaning is he's gay so he doesn't care about qt black girls.
>>
>>64157426
Basically you're a moron if you didn't figure out it's about a drug dealer but there's also a slightly gay/60s New York counterculture meaning to the song I guess
>>
>>64155573
he's waiting for his drug dealer. op,have you got no street smarts?
>>
>>64155573
Reading "Walk on the Wild side" biography right now, he was seriously mentally fucked. Had electroshock therapy throughout his childhood, was pretty much a controlling dick to everyone he knew, and did speed all the time. Also yeah he was bi.

10/10 would Reed again.
>>
>>64155592
he write this >>64155648
>>
>>64157580
how is that racist? he's talking about being in the wrong part of town, that would have been accurate for 1960s NYC
>>
>>64157647
homophobic* not racist
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.