[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which band recalls the most nostalgic memories for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: SNF23PINK1_532_1380444a.jpg (53 KB, 532x618) Image search: [Google]
SNF23PINK1_532_1380444a.jpg
53 KB, 532x618
Which band recalls the most nostalgic memories for you?
>>
Devo and The Beach Boys. They were my dad's favorite bands back in the day so I got exposed to them a lot growing up.
>>
Painting With, forgot all about that shit
>>
Yes, the Beach Boys, the Beatles, the Supremes.
>>
>>64155009
Pearl Jam probably
They seemed to always be on the radio when I was a kid in the 90's.
I thought all the songs were by different bands/singers, and had such a surprised nostalgia attack going through their discography in my teens.
>>
Daft Punk'
>>
Radiohead

Reminds me of when I was young and fresh and new and excited for this brave new world of music ahead of me
>>
File: Misfits_Skull.jpg (371 KB, 1624x2218) Image search: [Google]
Misfits_Skull.jpg
371 KB, 1624x2218
>>
File: campfire.jpg (64 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
campfire.jpg
64 KB, 480x480
Boards of Canada. I honestly feel like a child again when I listen to them.
>>
Arcade Fire. Beirut. Neutral Milk Hotel. MGMT.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.