[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you get down on me I'll get down on you! I'm gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
If you get down on me I'll get down on you!

I'm gonna make you come tonight

[spoiler]over to my house[/spoiler]
>>
dumb ethanposter
>>
You're disgusting
>>
How's sophomore year of high school treating ya, buddy?
>>
>>64153919
I'm in my mid 30s
>>
>>64155114
thats worse
>>
File: 1356447615180.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1356447615180.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>tfw teenagers have ruined ethan just like they ruined frank
>>
>>64155421
it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>64155434
>tfw ethan used to say he had the best comment section on youtube
>tfw this used to be actually true
>tfw what is it now
reddit ruins everything
>>
>>64155447
He caters to them though. He spouts catchphrases in hope that they'll be spammed in the commets (le ethan bradberry)
>>
>>64155464
He's always done that, he's just doing it a lot more now because he knows it's what his fans want. Even then, ethan has a way of doing it that isn't cringey and cancer, which is what makes him amazing. He is everything that should be awful in a channel, but is actually fantastic. He's like the Algorithm of youtube channels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENqiuLWZNQg
It should be cancer, but it's somehow very enjoyable. Franku is just a good channel, I have a feeling he hates the shit out of his fanbase.
>>
>>64155464
i love h3 not gonna lie but thats a bit annoying desu. some of the recurring jokes/maymays get old so fast now because they have to spam them every ten seconds. it used to be more subtle (i think, or maybe im just a faggot, who knows)
>>
>>64155504
Both Frank and Ethan are fucking cancer and you should seriously look into investing in some shotgun mouthwash, you subhuman filth.
>>
>>64155464
He was doing silly things similar to "I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY" spam back when his channel was a lot smaller, but he didn't do it as much as he is doing it recently.Then he probably saw that the more memes his content has, the more subscribers he gets, and started really pushing it in order to get that sweet youtube money. I mean he is Jewish after all
>>
>>64155550
>I mean he is Jewish after all
DUDE JEWS LMAO
>>
>>64155557
>stereotype proves itself to be right every time
>still gets ass ravaged when people point it out

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>64155550
Yeah that's true. desu his content has been getting worse.
>he will never make comfy reaction videos from isreal
I miss those
>>
>>64155594
he doesn't even practice, his newest video he even admitted to not being religious.
>stereotype proves itself to be right every time
is pewdiepie jewish too?
>>
>>64155594
>le anecdotal evidence
>what is confirmation bias
>>
>>64155626
"Jewish" is an ethnicity, not a religion, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>64155663
ethan's from fucking california lmao
>>
>>64155685
You are so fucking stupid I can't even believe how dumb you are.
>>
>>64155699
>dude grows up in cali
>doesn't practice
>but his last name is klein so he's greedy ;)
no?
>>
>>64155685
Nice b8
>>
>>64155717
kys my man
>>
>>64155758
I'm sure you could back up the fact that jews are naturally greedy with peer reviewed scientific research, ;^)
>>
>>64155421
>tfw a grown man sits around on 4chan complaining about teenagers
>tfw the grown man probably is a teenager
>>
>>64155789
spotted the high schooler
>>
>>64155594
Who the fuck wouldn't want to make money being a retard on the Internet
>only le Jews want money
Fucking moron
>>
>tfw my wife's son is now old enough to shitpost on 4chan
>tfw he's probably in this thread because I can hear him and his boyfriend laughing upstairs
Feels bad man
>>
>>64155817
dad?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.