[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Create fictional artists/bands and others rate them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 293.png (206 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
293.png
206 KB, 480x368
Haven't seen this in a while
>>
>>64152086
i dunno why this pic is always used in these threads, but please make it a tradition
>>
>The Gate
>Debut is a highly regarded Chamber Folk album that puts to use harps, banjos, guitars, violin family instruments, woodwinds, and brass. It's known for it's very overwhelming instrumentation. The term Post-Folk begins to be thrown around, but doesn't stick.
>Second album is highly anticipated and rumor has it they're moving into Freak/Neo-Folk territories

I hope this is what you meant for me to do op
>>
>>64152086
spongebob is racist he doesn't have any black friends
>>
>>64152262
are there even any spongebob characters that could be construed as black
>>
Paterfamilias, slowcore band, active 1988-1995. Released 4 albums, each named after a place in their hometown. Released 2 live albums and one EP before breaking up. Played the sadder sort of slowcore, very very slow and very down tuned. Bassist attempted suicide in 93 which caused their last album, Orange Grove, to be delayed until 95. Had a drummer, a bassist, and a guitarist/vocalist. Bassist became a sound engineer at a small time recording studio, drummer and lead singer got married in 97 and lead a pretty normal life.
>>
>>64152241
yeah
>>
>>64152337
Sandy
The one fish
>>
>>64152392
7.8/10, I'd probably be a fan
>>
Bleurush

Founded in an 80s themed Brazilian nightclub by its two core members Anna Dragomirov and Lampist (Real name: Sean Adams), Bleurush were considered to be one of the most unique bands of the 00s. They released 8 albums, 2 EPs and one live album before breaking up in 2010, all of which were radically different from one another. Because of they're constantly changing styles and large amount of influences, it's not easy to put the band under one genre.

Albums:

Cool Noises for the Modern Man (2000)
2:14 PM (2000)
3 Nocturnes for Synthesizer, Theremin and Accordion (2002)
Pressure Pleasure Measure (2003)
100 One Minute Songs About the History of Ireland (2005)
William Bennett Has My Dick (2006)
I Love Minor Threat! (2007)
The History of Music Summarized by Bleurush in 3 Hours (2009)

EPs:

My Girlfriend (2002)
I Share, Is There Taste (2005)

Live album:

Every Album We've Ever Made Performed Live (2010)
>>
Parish (active 1967-1974) a blues rock, psychedelic rock, experimental and folk rock band from New Orleans that fused traditional blues with contemporary psychedelic jams. They had a moderate hit in 1971 with a cover of The Beatles' 'Day Tripper'. They released three top 20 albums before their split. Largely forgotten by time, Parish found a new home on /mu/ in the 2010s, where their 1969 debut album is considered /mu/core.
>>
Does anyone have the screenshot of that one guys fake band "Carl and the Llamas" or whatever? That was the best any of these will ever be
>>
>>64152241
7.75/10 might be a fan
>>64152727
Not sure/10
>>64152777
5/10
>>
>>64152337
the monkey scientists that visited sandy
>>
>>64152121

Because /mu/ is full of 13 year olds.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.