[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the big EDM acts hitting the stage at Coachella?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: CJ_Oe0mVAAA2eSn.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
CJ_Oe0mVAAA2eSn.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
What happened to the big EDM acts hitting the stage at Coachella? I remember back in 2014 that's almost all it was. Even groups from the 80's, like the Pet Shop Boys, Information Society and Erasure reappeared and got in on it, with their new albums reflecting electronic and dance music. I don't know really what to think about Jack Ü with Skrillex and Diplo this year either. The past two years it's mainly just been Indie rock. Don't get me wrong, there is still some good talent there, however it's just not the same. Rap and hip-hop, along with it's classics have been a big part of it this year, with Ice Cube hitting the stage yesterday, which isn't entirely bad. I just hope EDM isn't fading away, it's still the newest way to produce music. There's still so much untapped potential there. Also, what happens when some of these Indy bands are no long attached to an independent record and are signed to a major record company.
>>
what
>>
EDM is shit
>>
EDM was a fad and Im so glad its over.
>>
Fuck edm
>>
LOUD NOISES

WOBBLE WOBBLE

BASS DROP

HAHAHAHA

fuck off.
>>
File: bait.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>
Yeah what the fuck is this worship for Ice Cube and Guns n Roses doing at Coachella? Makes NO fucking sense to break these trends of not having rising EDM artists fill the event.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.