[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
Holy shit, how did I not just find out until now that Deakin out his album out? Is it good? I'm getting ready to listen to it in a bit. Thoughts? Does it live up?
>>
Its my favorite since MPP.
>>
It is very very good imo. How did you not hear about it until now? You missed all the hype, the leak, and even Deak coming here? How?
>>
>>64143379
It's good. It's not album of the year material like everyone would have you believe though. And it certainly isn't the best thing since MPP, that's utter bullshit.
>>
Sonically it's pretty much everything CHz should have been, a logical progression from MPP. Fans have been loving it and it's pretty much universally agreed that it's better than Painting With.
>>
>>64144231
I was very busy, like work from waking up until going to sleep busy so I didn't have much time for web surfing, also combined with not visiting /mu/ for a while. I'm really surprised it took me this long to hear about it. It's really damn good so far.
>>
>>64144492
Deak was here on 4chan, you know. It wasn't quite a "happy" occurance, though. In the midst of all the hype some of us wrote greentexts and jokes about Avey and Panda committing suicide and stuff. Deak was a bit distraught, but he understood that it was the nature of this sight
>>
>>64144632
>Deak was here
Holy fucking shit. Can a kind soul post a link to the thread?
>>
First half is really chill and laid back, very good soundscapes by Deak, second half is much more intense and Good House will make you weep with joy
>>
It's really great. I literally just finished my second listen about thirty seconds ago.
>>
>>64145818
I though I had the screenshot someone took of it, but I don't. Someone who does should definitely post it.
>>
>>64143379
>Holy shit, how did I not just find out until now that Deakin out his album out?
because it just came out last week? you're literally only 2 days late from catching it on its current week of new releases. Also I believe its digital only which will put it even further under the radar although I did see pics of cassettes.
>>
>>64146543
*week before last since its sunday now whatever

either way yeah its awesome
>>
>>64144330
What's the best thing since MPP, in your opinion?
>>
>>64143379

Became 16 in my top 100
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.