[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm the biggest fanboy/girl of said band!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1451365378250.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>"I'm the biggest fanboy/girl of said band!"
>"I would LOVE to meet them one day"
>>
sup you dumb fucking frog?

saw you were talking shit frog. what's up

thought I wouldn't come into your gay little thread didn't you
>>
What's wrong with this? I like meeting bands I like.
>>
I would want to meet members of my favourite band though.
>>
File: 1460704782370.jpg (54 KB, 957x731) Image search: [Google]
1460704782370.jpg
54 KB, 957x731
>>64142484
>2016
>"i would love to meet david bowie one day"
>>
>>64142572
hahaha rekt
>>
>>64142593
>>64142594
but why? it's not like you'll become friends

unless you want to fuck them and even then they'll just toss your ravaged pussies aside like trash
>>
>>64142660
>but why? it's not like you'll become friends

lol obviously not i'm not autistic. It would be interesting to have a conversation with them, let them know I appreciate their work, ask a couple questions about songs.
>>
>>64142718
this
>>
>>64142660
yeah man are you retarded? Don't you want to meet your favorite musician?
>>
>>64142718

They don't care about you. They just want to entertain you to make them not look like cunts.

It might seem like a big thing to meet them, but to them it's the total opposite.
>>
>>64142763
>It might seem like a big thing to meet them, but to them it's the total opposite.

well that's untrue. heaps of artists enjoy interacting with fans. even if it was true obviously i'm doing it for myself not for them, ya big dumby.
>>
>>64142763
no shit they don't care about you, the only reason you are meeting them is because you enjoy what they do. Musicians understand that is the only reason people want to meet them because they aren't on the spectrum
>>
>>64142848

That makes sense. But then on the other side there's fangirls and boys who are fucking obsessed with the artist to the point whereby they think they will become good friends.
>>
>>64142597
Dam son
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.