[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lana del rey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1035x1556-GettyImages-460132952.jpg (166 KB, 1035x1556) Image search: [Google]
1035x1556-GettyImages-460132952.jpg
166 KB, 1035x1556
ok /mu, I usually don't listen to mainstream music, or any music desu, I once got into this board some guy posting it and I have to ask FFS who is she? why can't I stop listening to her music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw&index=3&list=RDuw8uj5hea1U
>>
>>64139596
>ok /mu, I usually don't listen to mainstream music, or any music desu

sub-human
>>
Go to bed scaruff
>>
>>64139656
I do not indulge in primitive art, however she is clearly different than the hipster shit that amassed in the mainstream since the cyrose crackwhore queen kicked the bucket
>>
I don't want to fuck her but I really want her to suck my dick.
>>
>>64139596
>why can't I stop listening to her
Either:
A) you're a pleb
B) you're a woman
C) you're obsessed with image
D) all of the above
>>
>>64139596
she's just good m8, the best mainstream has to offer since at least the last 20 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g&index=11&list=RDuw8uj5hea1U
>>
>>64139735
>C) you're obsessed with image
I listen to it, I don't have to watch it on youtube althought the trailers are cool
>>
>>64139596
check out her unreleased discog desu or at least AKA Lizzy Grant.
>>
>>64139747
A lot more interesting than crappy Fatdele.
>>
I find her voice sleep inducing.
>>
>>64139707
gb2 reddit
>>
>>64139747
/thread

she's just good anon, we had to take up with decent shit and fucking bullshit for decades now, she is refreshing because she is genuinely good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwffuNwTxE4&list=RDuw8uj5hea1U&index=2
>>
File: lana_bjork.png (201 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
lana_bjork.png
201 KB, 500x388
Once you get into her stuff, there's no going back. Try listening to her old, unreleased songs or her Lizzy Grant stuff, like Is It Wrong, Jealous Girl, Mermaid Hotel, Paris, Queen of the Gas Station, You Can Be the Boss, Million Dollar Man, Gramma and Every Man Gets His Wish.
>>
Have some webms fresh off instagram.
Part 1
>>
File: fuck everything.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
fuck everything.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>64139596
she's a witch anon, we thought we killed them all in europe prosecutions and in salem, but this bitch got away, now we're fucked and there is noone here to save us. I've been listening to her songs for two hours now, and all I wanted to do is watch a trailer for GoT on youtube.
>>
Part 2
I had to lower bitrate slightly on this one to get the 3MB limit. I might try and fix these for the next Lana thread.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.