[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is last.fm dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Where do we scrobble now?
>>
>>64137604
>scrobbling
>2016
Just be free whiteboi.
>>
>>64137604
It's dead?
>>
>>64138199
shut up bobba
>>
>>64137604
What's the point of scrobbling
>>
No friends is really retarded. It's like it's kind of half-heartedly trying to be a social networking site, but it's incredibly antisocial. Weird-ass place. I have like 100k scrobbles tho so I'm trapped forever, that shit's too important
>>
>>64138295
I find it interesting to see what/how much I've listened to over different periods.
>>
>>64137604
I don't understand why you think lastfm is dead.
>>
>>64138342
>I find it interesting to see what/how much I've listened to over different periods.

You meant:
>I find it interesting for other people to see what/how much I've listened to over different periods.

At least if you were honest about it you wouldn't sound like an asshole.
>>
>>64138422
Does anybody actually look at other people's profiles? Why would you do that?
>>
>>64138268
>>64138367
They broke half the features and it's taken them a year to even get half of them back. I do wonder if the devs actually care at all. Or was this the one that's run by the crazy guy who responds to all criticism in the forums with defensive rants? Or am I getting confused with something else. Fuuuck...
>>
>>64138454
This is probably why the site is going down lmao.

see
>>64138336
>>
>>64138464
It still keeps track of what you listen to, and that's the only feature worth a damn.
>>
>>64137604
my last.fm was so skewed anyway because all of my electronic music i listen to is on the soundcloud app so it's just full of rock and emo bands
>>
>>64138422
Literally never posted my last fm anywhere
>>
>>64138273
Make me you little cracka ass bitch. I aint playin witchu man.

>2016
>using last.fm the trainwreck
>>
>>64137604
I still use it
>>
>>64138750
>current year
>doing anything

shut up, bitch. Acting like this is Endgame or some shit. Take your nihlism memes back to the 00s.
>>
File: ned-ryerson-300x150.jpg (11 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
ned-ryerson-300x150.jpg
11 KB, 300x150
>>64138694
>>
>>64138834
Piss off, spotty, no-one knows what the fuck you're on about.
>>
>last.fm will never be as good as it was in 2011-13 again
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.