[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 700x700
Thoughts?
>>
Small cock.
>>
hehe...short boy
>>
Ded meme
>>
who the fuck thought this cover was a good idea
>>
is it really short though, i doubt most people got bigger
>>
>>64134414
Zachariah Holte did.

And we thank him for it.
>>
>>64134414
stick to top 40, pleb
>>
>>64134401
nah this meme is one of the best in /mu/ history tbqh
>>64134424
t. zach
>>
>>64134366
Bad meme
>>
>>64134459
There was a time when the catalog was literally half Benis threads
This is the first Holte thread I've seen in a long time
>>
>>64134488
>Montie
>criticizing any meme
>criticizing the meme that made aaron famous and got mentioned by Andrew Jackson Jihad

you will never reach that level just accept it
>>
>>64134506
fuck off Kayla, you fat slut, aaron will never take you back. so stop trying
>>
>>64134506
>the meme that made aaron famous

No he just filled up the catalog camwhoring and got banned then kept evading it until he posted his bandcamp and got "doxed" playing you all into his personal gain.
>>
>>64134366
>ugly face
>pale
>receding hairline
>thin hair
>disgusting nipples
>ugly belly button
>shit tier pelvic muscles/shape
>ape index
>horrible tattoos
>literal micropenis

i wonder what was going through his mind when he said "yeah, this would actually be a good album cover"

i hope to fucking god that that person isnt the man behind the music because you'd have to be fucking insane to think you're worthy of being looked at by however many people buy/listen to your shit you narcissistic mental patient

centuries of bloodshed and turmoil lead to some of the most important pieces of art in history throughout the first millenia and a half. But fast forward to post 2010 where some fucking williamsburg new yorker starbucks barista goes to the garden at home depot to pose nude for some conceptual music album that he recorded in his ugly fucking flannel and doc martens shoes

i have no idea who he is or what his music is like but fuck this guy. i hope he starves to death
>>
who /aaron/ here

i can't wait till summer
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 972x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 972x1200
>>64134626
Fix'd.
>>
>>64134624
>>64134506

Oh and I think James Xiu Xiu tweeted about Zachariah first which made Holte into a meme here.
>>
>>64134711
>James
>>
>>64134954
Jamie
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.