[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to kick bandmate out of band because he is pretty much impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Need to kick bandmate out of band because he is pretty much impossible to be around, has been going on for ages. Problem is, i put up with him and don't show it. He also has lots of good ideas and really loves being in the band. how should i kick him out?
>>
suck his dick
>>
>>64130202
XD
>>
>>64130167
Tell him you believe in jesus christ and you can't no longer be around atheist
>>
Just kill him or something
>>
>>64130167
Tell him he's kicked out of the band.
>>
>Break up the band
>Tell him the band is broken up
>Form a new band with the other members of the old band
>>
>>64130337
yeah, the resume the same band name and if he asks just say it's different because you play a slightly different genre now
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.