[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music is the weirdest thing. There are some moments whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201 KB, 2560x1440
Music is the weirdest thing.

There are some moments whenever I am listening to an album or song that I particularly enjoy, where I suddenly feel an intense feeling of sadness. It usually doesn't matter what the tone of the song is, it could even be Mr. Fucking Blue Sky for Christ's sake. I start to think, maybe it's my life situation, maybe it's the fact that I spend the majority of my time worrying about school or my fractured family life. Maybe it's just the fact that I am lonely. In whatever case, there are just these few and far between instances in which I just get run over by listening to music, and there doesn't seem to be a solution besides the depressing and pretty disgustingly cringe method of imagination. I simply imagine myself listening to that exact same song, with someone by my side. Someone I care about, and who cares about me. Someone who wants to listen to what I want to listen to, someone that cares about how I feel. Someone that wishes to waste this time alone in bed with me instead of doing something in solitude.

It makes me feel happy for such a sweet few seconds.

But then it goes away. I sit alone in bed and realize that nothing changed. My life remains stagnant. I continue to drudge towards a goal of self actualization that will never be achieved. And then it just hurts harder. And the music just powers that hurt, it amplifies it and reverberates it continuously.

Man, I fucking love music.
>>
>>64129744
What the hell op
>>
I had the same feelings anon, and i still get them now, ocassionaly. I used to get lost in my imagination too, and all i can say is that it really does get better. I have someone by my side now and it's something i could never see really happening 2 years ago. I know it's cliche but music really saved my life in those dark moments. I fucking love music
>>
wow i'm glad i don't have autism like you op
>>
>he fell for the music

lmaoing@urlife
>>
yeah man
>>
i wanna dream
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.