[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ on this negro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: The-Weeknd1.jpg (89 KB, 750x504) Image search: [Google]
The-Weeknd1.jpg
89 KB, 750x504
/mu/ on this negro?
>>
should expand his singing skills instead doing same thing over and over again, overall not bad
>>
Trilogy > BBTM > Kissland
>>
House of Balloons is p good actually
>>
>>64128860
Good singer.
Dumbass haircut.
>>
boring
>>
Good singer, but he sold out. He could have been much better but I doubt it will happen now.
>>
>>64128860
Echoes of Silence > Thursday > House of Balloons.

Fight me niggers.
>>
>>64128860
He's a bad singer. Literally Pharrell-tier.
>>
Had a lot of potential but the last year proved that he has no interest in pursuing that.
>>
his mixtape trilogy is about as interesting/innovative as modern R&B has gotten, which isn't saying much but it's still a decent achievement and a pretty great bunch of records
i'm confident that his attempt to become the next michael jackson will fail spectacularly and then he'll either fade into obscurity or get upset and start making interesting shit again

>>64129267
>>64130353
agree with both of these
>>
>>64130440
how on earth is he a bad singer or are you just being a contrarian memester?
>>
>>64128860
The Polyphia mix of The Hills is the only thing I can stand involving him
>>
>>64129267
kissland is severely underrated
>>
>>64128860
fucking terrible, everyone that's here defending him should be rounded up and shot
>>
>>64132207
Agreed. At the very least it's better than BBTM.
>>
>>64128860
Great singer, hopefully he'll release some good shit again soon. BBTM was a let down compared to trilogy
>>
>>64129315
>yeah you know what a palm tree looks like?
>say no more family
>>
>>64129267
obviously
>>
>>64128860
Couldn't say I'm the biggest fan, but House of Baloons is fucking tip top
>>
>>64130590

trying to become the next michael jackson is how you never become the next michael jackson

aspire to simply be a revolutionary and great music writer in black music and maybe then theres a chance
>>
>>64128860
Boring. Like two of his songs are okay for fap fuel.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.