[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everything was fine >Except for one thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: folder.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>Everything was fine
>Except for one thing.
>>
>I don't know what the hell they call it
>>
>>64128535
ultimate cliffhanger
>>
>sumWHEEEEEEEEREEEE
>>
>sunny days the beautiful days, I
>>
>>64128535
>BUT... does everyone know... that YOU... are more fucked up than me...?
>>
>I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OOOOOOOOOUUUUUTTT
>>
>>64128587
If you can't guess what his next line is you must have a really low I.Q
>>
>>64131516
probably
could you tell me please
>>
>>64131598
"You had to call me, to come show you, how to start the car"
>>
>>64131627
why not include it then? I think it was going to be something more fucked up
>>
>>64131661
I think the audio leads into the theme of "helpless child" really well, the person he is talking to ie. You, the listener is having the perspective of a person who seems to be mildly damaged in the eyes of the speaker.
>>
>>64128557
>Well, if you're asleep, you can't tell whether you're asleep
>>
File: yes.gif (968 KB, 380x262) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
968 KB, 380x262
>I'LL BURN MY NAME IN YOUR HEAD

>mfw the cacophony that follows
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.