[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums with songs that all sound the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Tame_Impala_Innerspeaker_cover.jpg (71 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
Tame_Impala_Innerspeaker_cover.jpg
71 KB, 410x410
>>
File: ff0d57c1.jpg (69 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
ff0d57c1.jpg
69 KB, 806x806
>>
>>64126467
i hope you're not trolling because i actually agree with you
>>
>>64126498
i am not, it is a terrible album
>>
>>64126504
im glad somebody here fucking agrees
the dicksucking that album got when it came out was insane
>>
>>64126289
Agreed. Runway, Houses, City, Clouds is a masterpiece though and some of the other tracks are cool too.
>>
Pretty much the entire Radiohead discography.
>>
File: sun bat her.jpg (82 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
sun bat her.jpg
82 KB, 1035x1035
>>
File: Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg (65 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg
65 KB, 608x608
this even though its a good album
>>
File: Cover.jpg (13 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
13 KB, 420x420
>>
>>64127395
I agree with this a lot. Must of his projects sound the same but I still highly enjoy them.
>>
>>64127129
Yeah, it's not a bad album, I just think all of the songs blend together and I can't differentiate them.

>>64127351
The only album I can think this would apply to (though very loosely) is In Rainbows.
All of their other albums are pretty varied, in my opinion.

>>64127409
Agreed. Still a good album.
>>
>>64127351
You are a moron. I mean, there are plenty of legit reasons that makes people hate Radiohead, but saying all their songs sounds the same just show you have no idea what you're talking about. Does kid A and the bends sound the same to you ?
>>
I actually enjoy that sometimes. I hate when an artist makes an amazing song that I love, only to find out the rest of the album is totally different.
>>
File: Beach_House_-_Bloom.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Beach_House_-_Bloom.png
30 KB, 300x300
And the rest of Beach House.

That being said, I enjoy it a lot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.