[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank the Ween albums. Best to worse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ween.jpg (37 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
ween.jpg
37 KB, 580x386
Rank the Ween albums.
Best to worse.
>>
Pure Guava > GodWeenSatan > The Mollusk >>>> Quebec > Chocolate and Cheese > The Pod > Shinola: Vol.1 > 12 Golden Country Greats > White Pepper >>>> Craters of the Sac > Axis: Bold as Boognish : The Crucial Squeegie Lip > Erica Peterson's Flaming Crib Death >>>>>>>> La Cucaracha
>>
>>64122766
Best to worse for me:
White Pepper
The Mollusk
GodWeenSatan
Chocolate and Cheese
La Cucaracha
Quebec
12 Golden Country Greats
The Pod
Pure Guava
>>
>>64123098
>Pure Guava last
I am saddened that we have differing opinions but I respect yours and hope you have a good day.
>>
All Ween is good Ween.
>>
>>64123152
Well I only ranked it last because of the effects and quality. As writing and riffs go it's not a bad album though. It just give me a headache to listen to at times. I feel lots of the tunes from it sound amazing live though. I enjoyed seeing them perform Pumpin 4 The Man live.
>>
>>64123208
>saw Ween live
you rat bastard

>>64123200
dubs confirm
>>
>>64122766
pure guava
chocolate and cheese
the mollusk
quebec
white pepper
la cucaracha
godweensatan
12 golden country greats
the pod

it's not that i dislike any of their albums, there are just ones i listen to more than others.
>>
>>64123306
Yeah drove a couple hour to see them the first night they played NYC.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.