[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just finished listening to all her 4 albums, have to say don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Astrid-Stawiarz1-630x420.jpg (47 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Astrid-Stawiarz1-630x420.jpg
47 KB, 630x420
just finished listening to all her 4 albums, have to say don't see the appeal. (music-wise of course)
>>
File: 1598877843515.gif (2 MB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
1598877843515.gif
2 MB, 350x310
why did you listen to all four of her albums?

you should have known by the first that you were being memed
>>
>>64122057
thought it might get better with each new one
>>
>>64122028
That's too bad.
See ya.
>>
Reminder that she ruined the best track she ever made.
>>
I guess she is the musical equivalent of reality TV. It's just like music minus the talent of actual musicians.
>>
she sold out so hard she came back out the other side
that's not an insult
>>
>>64122115
Ironically it did the opposite
>>
Woah, dude. Thats... crazy. Thanks for telling me. I was like, Ii, ter, ally, wanting to listen to his music. Ok.
>>
Kinda want to sell my ticket to see her now after that trainweck
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.