[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/YTG/ - Young Thug General: Send me a verse edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thug stack 2.gif (311 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
thug stack 2.gif
311 KB, 250x173
Whether you hate him or love him, please share your opinion on young thug in this thread, made specifically to discuss one of hip-hop's latest weirdos.

Recommended entry-level thugging:
Rich Gang's Tha Tour Pt. 1
Barter 6
Slime Season 3
Danny Glover
2 cups stuffed
Etc

Also: Whether you hate him or love him, send me a verse to put on an ironic mixtape. I n s t i n c t d e n v e r @gmail.com. HMU there and I'll toss you the instrumental.

Also accepted: Shitposting, Lil Uzi Vert, /FA/x/MU/, Desiigner, MPA Duke, Fangirling, etc. Future can suck my dick though

>Pic very related
>>
>>64120182
bumping for daddy thug
>>
i'm in charge of putting together a prom playlist with a couple other dudes and like 30% of it is young thug. he's alright not my fav but EVERYONE here seems to love him. best turn-up music there is.
>>
>>64122216
Yeah dude his lyrics are good if you get deep enough into him but he's so good to just act like a retard to. What songs are you putting on?
>>
File: 1447635160846.png (311 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
1447635160846.png
311 KB, 456x810
HyTunes needs to drop before summer desu
>>
He has great music bit his videos are terrible. His voice and the way he raps is refreshing, but the lyrics are boring and not different at all. His lyrics should be more abstract rather than trying to fit it in the predictable trash we expect in that type of music. He needs to experiment more.
>>
Early thug is my favorite. When he was still poor and his style was grimey and gravelly
>>
>>64123060
hytunes has been out for a while my dude what are you talking about

Not officially though, right?

>>64123111
His music is GOAT. Some of his videos are good IMO, some do suck though. I like what Be el Be is doing but he isn't doing it at his full potential. And yeah, some of his lyrics are markedly better than others. Numbers still showcases some of his best lyricism tbqh.

>>64123163
Yeah, I prefer how unfiltered he is now but I came from nothing 1-3 were certainly good albums.
>>
>>64123111
He's already the most experimental mainstream artist in hiphop besides Kanye in the past 20 years
>>
>>64123230
YT is fucking 23 years old
>>
First time visiting /mu/ in years.
I can't listen to anything that isn't thugger at this point, please tell me I'm not the only1

I've been a hiphop head for 10 years, and I honestly believe thugger's music is GOAT
>>
Barter 6 is not entry level Thugger people really should stop reccommending that.

Get Rich Gang Tha Tour for entry level Thug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WltTXlmHs
>>
>>64124890
ME TOO

Seriously though all i listen to is thugger, he's taken me over. I'll occasionally fuck with Lil Uzi Vert but that's about it dude. Thug is GOAT.

>>64124912
A few songs of barter are entry level, but I'll remember that.
>>
God damn, Young Thug fans are almost as cringeworthy as Hopsin fans.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.