[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of pic related? (Both album and band)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 8f9044e9.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8f9044e9.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
What does /mu/ think of pic related? (Both album and band)
>>
I don't care for it at all, indie rock in the 2000s sort of seems boring to me compared to the 90's.
All 2000's indie rock was, was people riding on the coattails of the 90's
>>
>>64116881
good album, liked it when i was in high school.

darts of pleasure is an amazing track, and jacqueline and dark of the matinee are great too. and obviously take me out is one of the definitive rock tracks of the 2000s. the rest is just okay/good

cant say much about their work after this album though
>>
>>64116881
I used to like them when I was in high school. I probably still own a few of their CDs but they don't age very well in my opinion.

It's pop music, not too much of interest going on.
>>
>>64116881
>best
Auf Achse
>runner-up
Michael
>worst
Tell Her Tonight
>underrated
Come On Home
>overrated
This Fire
>>
>>64117044
Have to agree with worst and also michael being a great track, didn't know this fire is overrated
>>
>>64116991
>It's pop music, not too much of interest going on.
fucking lol
>>
>>64117372
care to disagree, friend?
>>
One album wonder, like all these 2000 indie rock bands
That said it's still a pretty good album
>>
>>64117450
Yes. How could a single song or album taking the attention of millions not be interesting? Also, if you not listening to your elders sing songs of yore or going to the opera, you're listening to Pop music, bub.
>>
take me out (and also MM's float on) were pretty significant songs in shaping my taste when I was a kid. I love this album nostalgically but when I relisten to it doesn't seem that good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.