[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this album so gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: front.jpg (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
1 MB, 900x900
this album so gay
>>
>>64113363
k
>>
lol duder, simply lol
>>
>>64113363
When I listened to it, not knowing the background I felt it was gay. I don't buy Anna Frank thing.
It really fits as a description of a close friendship, possibly romance, between two young men, children even.
>>
>>64113445
I don't think Anne Frank's for sale.
>>
>>64113445
If you aren't meming I can understand why you would think that, especially with the opener. But some of the other tracks, Ferris Wheel on Fire, and some stuff he said on Live at Jittery Joes make it pretty clear that it was about Anne Frank
>>
You are gay
>>
I love this album but would you guys call this pretentious?
>>
im gay
>>
>>64113660
pretentiousness is when deep ideas or feelings are badly expressed in an inconvienient way. i don't think this album is it by any standards.
>>
>>64113660
I wouldn't call it pretentious at all. It isn't pretending to be deep or experimental in any way. It's just good in it's own sincere regard. I'm not really sure if any music can be pretentious, only it's listener, and I do think Aeroplane does have some pretentious listeners, but none of them are on this board. You'd get made fun of if you were pretentious about liking it
>>
>the most discussed lyrics in the music since its release:

When you were young
You were the king of carrot flowers
And how you built a tower tumbling through the trees
In holy rattlesnakes that fell all around your feet

And your mom would stick a fork right into daddy's shoulder
And dad would throw the garbage all across the floor
As we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for

And this is the room
One afternoon I knew I could love you
And from above you how I sank into your soul
Into that secret place where no one dares to go

And your mom would drink until she was no longer speaking
And dad would dream of all the different ways to die
Each one a little more than he could dare to try
>>
>>64113540
is this the real montie?
>>
>>64113363
test post
>>
i dont see what's gay about conjoined twins wanting to fuck anne frank
>>
File: lol.jpg (171 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
171 KB, 960x544
>>64113363
LOL
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.