[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know obscure nirvana songs like "even in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: nirvana.jpg (2 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
nirvana.jpg
2 KB, 226x223
does anyone know obscure nirvana songs like "even in his youth" or" do re mi"?
>>
>>64112368
i remember hearing even in his youth yes
>>
nirvana?
>>
>>64113301
you know what i ment
>>
Don't want it all, creation
>>
marigold
>>
>>64113435
That's a Dave grohl song not really nirvana style
>>
>>64113411
thanks
>>64113435
its pretty well known i think but still a great song
>>
old age
>>
>>64113559
>not really nirvana style
What? The b-side version sounds exactly like an In-Utero outtake.
>>
Curmudgeon is a track i didnt know about until i torrented a discography and found it
>>
>>64112368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5gKKz0P-1k
>>
Check out their album "sliver" it's all demo tapes and unreleased versions. My favourite album of theirs.
>>
There is no such thing as an obscure Nirvana song anymore.
>>
>>64112368
"Beans" is personally one of my all time favs,
wish more people knew about it.
>>
>>64112368
I guess you could listen to the stuff on Bleach. Floyd the Barber, Territorial Pissings, etc. Pretty good stuff. Some lesser known ones by them would be like I hate myself and want to die, oh me, Jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam. Old Age is super good and pretty obscure
>>
https://youtu.be/mRFYdtC5IuE

Wow, 2 million views. Guess there's no obscure nirvana anymore. Still gold though
>>
Nobody knows about nobody knows I'm new wave

And that's a shame
>>
I remember listening to Nirvana b-sides when I was 14.
>6/10 you make me reply
>>
>obscure
>nirvana

damn, why did I even reply?
>>
>>64112368
It's all about Anorexorcist, Mrs. Butterworth and If You Must. Oh and Token Eastern Song and Talk to Me.
>>
their cover of Here She Comes Now is one of the best things they did
>>
My favorite Nirvana albums is Smells Like Teen Spirit
>>
>>64121700
eat a dick
>>
>>64121609
Anorexorcist really surprised me the first time I heard it, considering most of the demos I had heard before it were kinda weak
>>
Everything Zen
>>
yea, smells like teen spirit is pretty obscure
>>
Neither Side Is Sacred.
>>
>>64114784
cant find a "full album" on youtube only a single and some demos
>>
>>64114784
get with the lights out instead
>>
verse chorus verse
token eastern song
d-7
return of the rat (i dont know if its a cover)
>>
>>64112368
Even an "obscure" Nirvana song is pretty damn popular.
>>
>>64112368
Creation, Don't Want It All, Old Age acoustic, the recently released Montage of Heck compilation (not obscure but still with the quality you're looking for), The Vaselines covers and all the original In Utero solo acoustic demos are good.
>>
Back in the late nineties there used to be Nirvana bootlegs being sold all over the musc stores. They were called OUTCESTICIDE and had most if not all of the outtakes and unreleased Nirvana songs.

Look for them in soulseek, you'll definetely find them.
>>
Also get the 25th anniversary edition Nirvana Box. It has 2 or 3 songs never released even in the Outcesticides.
There were like 5 or 6 outcesticide albums, shit was crazy.
>>
>>64125802
It's a cover of the Wipers. So is D-7.
>>
>>64125802
>>64122583
>>64121609
> look at my obscure tastes
as contrarian as it gets

smells like teen spirit is objectively their greatest song. prove me wrong
>>
>>64112368
With the lights out boxset has almost all of these 'obscure' nirvana songs
>>
>>64115966
Came to post this

Most obscure track best track
>>
Who /beans/
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.