[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his best album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bruce-springsteen-02.jpg (3 MB, 1962x2997) Image search: [Google]
bruce-springsteen-02.jpg
3 MB, 1962x2997
What's his best album?
>>
Darkness
>>
Darkness on the Edge of Town
>>
Nebraska Live
>>
>>64108816
>>64108818
yeah

Nebraska is really good too but not really what most people think of with Springsteen.
>>
Nebraska
>>
>>64108800
I prefer The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle
>>
>>64108800
Dankness>BTR>Nebraska>The river>everything else
>>
I've only listened to Nebraska and The River. Nebraska is excellent all the way through, but The River was like 70% filler. Besides rippers like Out in the Street, Ties That Bind, and Sherry Darling, and the occasional nice ballad like Independence Day or Fade Away, it's just rehashed MOR heartland rock.
>>
My personal favorite is Side B of Born in the USA, but I love E Street Shuffle as Well. What's weird is that my favorite songs are all from Born to Run however.

This is all super subjective though, totally my own opinions here; but I think it's impossible for me to have a rational opinion on Bruce because I'm just another Jersey shore rat who grew up on his music.
>>
Darkness On the Edge of Town is my personal favorite. The Wild, The Innocent... and Born to Run are also acceptable answers.

Nebraskafags are special snowflake contrarians, even though Nebraska's a great album.
>>
>>64109071
>Nebraskafags are special snowflake contrarians
I'm not beng a contrarian right know, if I had to choose another one I'd say The Ghost of Tom Joad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.