[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIDLAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FIDLAR_ALBUMCOVER.jpg (186 KB, 658x650) Image search: [Google]
FIDLAR_ALBUMCOVER.jpg
186 KB, 658x650
What does /mu/ think?
>>
i like them but im on 4chan so my opinion means fuck all
>>
>>64108672
edgy dudecore music. some of their songs are slightly catchy but most of them are garbage. Wavves does what they do much better.
>>
First album was a good punk nostalgia record. Second album is utter crap. Was cool to see em live before the shows jacked up in price and the became just as bad as the current state of the bands they're imitating
>>
>LAmo dude I hate my dad and smoke weed
>>
i like the idea of having songs purely dedicated to 16 y/o rebellion core, its a likeable edgy gimmick, also West coast from their EP is nice
>>
best songs:
cheap beer
cocaine
the punks are finally taking acid
wake bake skate

I was hoping their second album would be much harder than the first, but stayed kind of skatey, ah well. Maybe the new PUP album will fill that void
>>
>>64109833
More like
>I'm addicted to cocaine and half way to an alcoholic 'n living in my car...and I hate my dad
>>
>>64111436
what about, Crackhead Ted and Wasted
>>
Hate to sound all hipster but a lot of their demos n shit and covers on youtube are better than their album cuts. Don't Try was their best collection of songs, then their first full length was pretty good, then their last album was ehhhh. But stuff like Wasted and Somebody Kill Me Please as well as some covers they've done are really good. I wish they had stuck with a more raw and lo fi sound. New album sounded overproduced
>>
5 to 9 was a good song but its to short. other than that it was ok.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.