[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hard to believe this was made by the same band as Junk. Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: front.jpg (449 KB, 1418x1418) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
449 KB, 1418x1418
Hard to believe this was made by the same band as Junk. Fuck that piece of shit (and Hurry Up, We're Dreaming), the shoegaze stuff is the only great thing they made.
>>
rude.
>>
Totally. Before the Dawn Heals Us is also really good. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is also so much better than Junk, even though that album is also a piece of shit.
>>
>>64108631
HUWD is great, you dumb shit. This coming from someone who owns Dead Cities on vinyl.
>>
>>64110562
he fell for the grammy meme
>>
>>64110562
>>64112946
If you listen to HUWD and don't get really emotional because of it, I'm truly sorry.
>>
>>64112983
I get emotional listening to Midnight City because it shows me that the album could have more than 1 good song if the band had tried.
>>
i am in love with M83 up through Saturdays, Hurry Up drops to 6/10 and from what i've heard of djunk so far it's about the same, 6/10. could go down.

now i still really appreciate his creativity and the fact he's written so much music and keeps finding a unique and orignal sound with minimal rehashing, so that's pretty impressive. i just find the polished big budget studio production sound results in an overcooked album. same thing happened on Hurry Up imho.
>>
Got Junk on vinyl today as a part of RSD and when I get down to it....the album is OK. Laser Guns is the best song for me.
>>
>>64113077
>Steve McQueen
>Okay, Pal
>Reunion
>This Bright Flash
>Klaus I love you

Your ears need checking m8
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.