[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with the obsession weird niggas in hip-hop nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Lil-Uzi-Vert-Hands-On-Face.jpg (53 KB, 799x601) Image search: [Google]
Lil-Uzi-Vert-Hands-On-Face.jpg
53 KB, 799x601
What's up with the obsession weird niggas in hip-hop nowadays?

Niggas like Young Thug, Uzi Vert, Yachty, Ian Connor, Playboi Carti, etc.

This should've wouldn't have flied like 3-4 years ago, what changed so quickly to make this acceptable? Especially in trap music, which was originally where all the hood niggas went. Now it's been taken over by these weird niggas.
>>
Lil b happened.
>>
woah he's so weird he has colorful hair!!! woah he paints his nails too? crazy ass nigga!!! man this wave of weird niggas in never ending!!
>>
Lil Wayne is a heavy influence
>>
the niggas aren't real niggas anymore, you know what i mean? these niggas are fronting, but they just aint niggas so they cant. damn these niggas wrong much.
>>
Hip-hop is going through its glam phase.
>>
>>64108035
You obviously don't follow hiphop if you think anyone in that post is actually a serious artist

And Ian Conner is a fashion designer not a rapper
>>
>>64108044
Charles Hamilton happened*
>>
>>64108044
>>64108296
if you really wanna get down to it, kool keith and freestyle fellowship are credited as the first notable "weirdo" rap artists. the pharcyde also had some weird vocal delivery and early 90's horrorcore rappers talked about all types of bizarre shit, but that's arguably something else entirely
>>
>>64108035
M8, tricky was walking around Bristol housing estates in a fucking tutu 20 years ago.
>>
>>64108347
>kool keith and freestyle fellowship are credited as the first notable "weirdo" rap artists
I can agree with that but also think that's a whole other different level of weird

Lil B has his whole based god thing going on, Charles Hamilton has the sega/sonic thing going. Case in point is this shit has flown 3-4 years ago and before that as well.

>early 90's horrorcore rappers talked about all types of bizarre shit
Aye
>>
>>64108418
he's english though, england wasn't nearly as homophobic in the 90's as america was
>>
>>64108167
>And Ian Conner is a fashion designer not a rapper

Tch. He's barely that. Basically buys Supreme for Wiz and laps up A$AP's left overs. Keeps him well fed and ready to rape. ;)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.