[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Bowie's best album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
Is this Bowie's best album?
>>
>>64107417
It is for you if you like it the most.
>>
>>64107417
It's the most focused album
>>
>>64107417
Nothing is good from that rapist
>>
>>64107497
This album carries on his skilful works, with increased stylistic and tonal variation though.
>>
>>64107417
The ones Eno produced.
>>
>>64107417
I think Low is his best but this is my favorite.
>>
It's one of his best. Watch That Man is worth the price of admission, alone.
>>
>>64107417

It's one of his 6-7 best albums.
>>
>>64107417
one of his best yeah
>>
>>64107596
Top kek!
>>
Am I the only person that likes diamond dogs? We are the dead is such an underrated song
>>
>>64107493
I disagree, I think it's lack of focus makes it not live up to it's full potential. One of the best parts of Ziggy was how all the songs fit together. (It ain't easy excluded)
>>
Drive-in Saturday is one of my favorite Bowie songs. He almost didn't include it on the album, he wrote it for Mott the Hoople but they turned it down.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.