[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Hermetic Deep Rock are bands such as Kate Bush, Led Zeppelin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1437601484202.jpg (111 KB, 749x1123) Image search: [Google]
1437601484202.jpg
111 KB, 749x1123
True Hermetic Deep Rock are bands such as Kate Bush, Led Zeppelin, Rush, CMX, Tool, the Smiths and Genesis. You can listen to your Metallica if you want to, but you don't understand anything about true Gurdjieffic Gnostic Rock. You are just a poser and can fuck off the whole scene. Deep Rock is Real music that's not meant for animals like you, but for true Naguals, who don't care about clowns like you. Deep Rock is music for the elite and you don't understand it. None of you understand the True Occult. You ridiculous children. Our worldview is based on ouspenskian gurdjieffism, on a personal level castanedanian mysticism, collective level eliadelan shamanism. Without the understanding of theoretical occultism, it is futile to dream about understanding the gurdjieffian worldview. None of you can understand Gurdjieff, since you are intellectially like earthworms. You can never reach the top level of elitist hermetism, so why even dream about it. Mysticism and Deep Rock are for the elite. For the true naguals.
>>
>>64103268
>elite
>Castaneda reference
I lol'd.
>>
File: 1450567853100.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450567853100.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
Phil is a Retard.
>>
File: 1460723472368.jpg (260 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460723472368.jpg
260 KB, 960x1280
>mfw I realize I'm the only true nagual on /mu/

It's lonely at the top.
>>
/x/ /mu/ crossover threads are always a complete gong show
>>
>>64103268
know this is a troll, but

Castaneda was a total fraud and a psychopath even

Gurdjeff and Ouspenski are unnecessary and pretty silly

thread is really lame strawman of some tired prog rock or rockist notion that doesn't exist.

I mean, how old do you have to be (at least in your 40s) to still be reacting to 'those elitist Rush / Genesis / Tool fans"? who even cares about such people?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.