[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the hell is no one talking about the new PJ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
why the hell is no one talking about the new PJ?
>>
Because /mu/ doesn't actually like music
It's pretty great though. Not as good as LES
>>
it's great
as always with PJ
>>
Lyrically this album is 2deep4me at the moment. It's feels like she has 20 different opinions at once. But I really enjoy that it's a bit heavier than LES.
>>
>>64097898
She really fucked up with the lyrics this time, it's embarrassing
>>
It's boring. Literally LES 1.5.
>>
>>64097898
Because like most of her albums it takes some time to fully sink in, and this came out yesterday.
Also this >>64097947

Btw, why are murricans so upset with the lyrics? Who the fuck cares? Lyrics on Is This Desire where way more cryptic and ambig an its still gr8
>>
File: 1460817998812.jpg (116 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1460817998812.jpg
116 KB, 620x620
>>64097898
>>
>>64099910
because le privileged white woman came to the poor people district for an hour and wrote a mean song about it...or that's what they think. of course the song is actually not that simple, but no one cares about that.
>>
>>64099988
woah there with the loss
>>
>>64101289
>>64101289
>because le privileged white woman came to the poor people district for an hour and wrote a mean song about it...
>tfw you've actually lived in places like this and were homeless at various times in your life.
>>
I forgot this album even came out. Thanks for reminding me
>>
>>64099988
dam son
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.