[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly can you tell it's unmastered ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 665x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 665x665
How exactly can you tell it's unmastered ?
>>
>>64097470
it's mastered
>>
>>64097470
It was clearly mastered. You can tell because every copy of it sounds the same.
>>
he says so
>>
>>64097470
A five-year-old mastered one of the tracks.
>>
>>64097470
unmastered is more referring to Kendrick's relationships with the songs, his feelings and his fame.
>>
>>64097470
The instruments work against rather than with each other
>>
>>64097499
> Q : How exactly can you tell it's unmastered ?
> A : it is
>>
>>64097491
That's not what mastering is
>>
>>64097501
stop talking
>>
>>64097523
Nope. Unmastered is Kendrick's exact feeling on his current situation in life.
>>
>>64097470
the white man aint keepin a nigga down no mo
massa take dese chains offa ME!
>>
>>64097612
you americans make me laugh

I just enjoy, like, the music you know
>>
They're mastered but obviously not finished, they're just mastered so it doesn't sound like utter shit but there's a lot of work that should've been done on its sound. A lot of crackling and clipping. But I'm okay with it since it's just throwaways for huge fans, so who cares.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.