[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate his goofy ass face. His face just irritates me. His production
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Jack-Antonoff-Net-Worth.png (39 KB, 249x291) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Antonoff-Net-Worth.png
39 KB, 249x291
I hate his goofy ass face. His face just irritates me. His production is unimpressive as well
>>
Nothin about this dude is good, music-wise. He's only been a part of one good album (Aim and Ignite) and that was more due to Nate and Dost than him
>>
He's banging Lena Dunham
reply to this post to laugh at him
>>
File: lena-dunham-nude-2__oPt.jpg (83 KB, 580x324) Image search: [Google]
lena-dunham-nude-2__oPt.jpg
83 KB, 580x324
>>64089355
>Lena Dunham
she looks like like and is built like a gopher, her book was an okay read, but it's so bourgeois
>>
>>64089418
Post some examples of the bourgeois
I need to feel my blood boil
>>
>>64089511
First thing I opened up to, Page 120

>""Do we all have uteruses?" I asked my mother when I was Seven"
>>
>>64089418

ugh those mom pubes

what is it about women that as they get older their pubes just get really mom like
>>
>>64089607
Is this like the SJW manifesto or something
>>
>>64089418
I threw up in my mouth a little
>>
>>64089668
No it's the memoir of the daughter of uppermiddle class white parents.

It just reeks of that kind of lifestyle, that sheltered, everything's handed to you kind of bubble.
>>
Fuck that guy. He was also on the Comedy Bang Bang podcast and I fucking hated him.
>>
>>64089863
I'm so sorry he ruined something you enjoy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.