[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I like the comfort in knowing that women are generally superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x335
>I like the comfort in knowing that women are generally superior and naturally less violent than men. I like the comfort in knowing that women are the only future in rock and roll. I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American invented rock and roll yet has only been rewarded or awarded for their accomplishments when conforming to the white mans standards and I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American has once again been the only race that has brought a new form of original music to this decade

What did he mean by this?
>>
He meant that he could write what ever the fuck he wanted in a private journal and not have weirdos on the internet judge it because they were never supposed to see it in the first place.
>>
>>64087980
This. Examining anything in Cobain's journal is kinda disgusting desu.

His top albums list does explain that he knew swans and probably where he got the idea to have a song like rape me from.
(not a comment on the recent facebook drama with gira, just saying that chances are he understood what gira was doing with how he used the subject matter of rape in his songs, in a subtle way that kinda has feminist undertones)
>>
he was an edgelord before the internet
>>
>>64087876
He was right

only idiots disagree
>>
>>64087876
I like Nirvana's music but if Kurt's diary is sincere then he was a really fucked up asshole.
>>
>>64088227
>implying women are superior to men
Good cuck, now go sit in the corner while I prep the bull.
>>
>>64087876
He meant that he is a cuck whos wife probably like sex with other females
>>
>>64088277
He was 17-20 when a lot of that stuff was written. Also nothing really screams asshole to me, more like strongly opinionated and jaded towards his upbringing.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x750
>>64088318
>other females
Courtney banged a lot of pretty girls, didn't she, /mu/? Pic related.
>>
>>64087876
>White people don't make anything original
>Kurt didn't even listen to Loveless
>>
>>64088429
geez she used to be so gorgeous
>>
He never said this.
>>
>>64088426
>Also nothing really screams asshole to me
Did you not read the part where he fantasized about killing jocks and using his music to destroy masculinity?
>>
>>64088521
Yes he did and there's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>64088593
Get back in the fucking corner or I'll have the bull beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>64088436
>one of the least consequential music genres ever
Congrats white folks
>>
>>64088624
>implying Loveless hasn't had a massive impact on rock music
Kevin Shields changed rock music production forever with that album. Countless bands have been influenced by it.
>>
>>64088578
Yes, as I said he was a jaded teenager. Angry at his upbringing and the overwhelmingly common behavior in his redneck logging town.
>>
>>64088747
I'm pretty sure he wrote the shit about destroying masculinity when he was in his 20s. I remember him writing that the Smells Like Teen Spirit music video was going to be full of messages like that.
>>
File: 1459811472398.jpg (61 KB, 599x543) Image search: [Google]
1459811472398.jpg
61 KB, 599x543
>wanted to kill all whites
>killed a white

well at least he was consistent
>>
>>64088672
>rock music
>after 1991
>>
>a self-loathing beta male cuck who killed himself wrote pathetic shit in his diary

who would have thought?
>>
>>64088840
There's nothing assholish about having such an opinion. As you can see he moved past the murderous fantasies as he grew older. I don't see anything wrong with his stances though.
>>
>>64088901
KILL WHITEY
>>
>>64088916
You're an idiot, rock music was very relevant throughout the 90s. The 00s is when it stopped innovating and became tiresome nostalgia.
>>
>>64088314
>Everyone is a cuck but me that's why I'm obsessed with the term and fetish.
>>
>>64088995
He moved past the murderous fantasies but he was just as bitter as ever towards anyone who had a shred of masculinity.
>>
>>64089059
You said that women are superior to men. That's as cuckish as someone can possibly get.
>>
>>64089089
you're not american, British, australian, or canadian, are you?
>>
>>64089063
People have their prejudices. Many are defended here all the time. Kurts was pretty tame. And it wasn't a hatred towards masculinity it was towards the ultra obnoxious in your face macho male. The type of person he related to his dad.
>>
he was a little bitch
>>
>>64087980
thread should have ended here.
>>
>>64089063
I heard he actually killed himself because he hated how masculine he was.
>>
>>64089222
American, what's your point?
>>
>>64089249
Most people get over their hatred for their dad in their adult years. I used to hate my dad because he was a hick and he was an uneducated hick with a history of alcoholism. But over the years I got to see beyond those things.
>>
>>64089349
Kurt didn't get many adult years. He died at 27. You're probably younger than that and think that everyone your age or older should have come to the same conclusions as you, but people's lives are different. Kurt's experiences with his father were not the same as yours and you're not the same person. Regardless by the time of his death he had made up with his father and held no more grudges (as heard on Serve the Servants).
>>
>>64089340
It's just that if English wasn't your first language, I'd be more understanding.
>>
>>64089507
Are you retarded? Kurt said men are superior to women, you agreed with him, I called you a cuck for agreeing with him because cucks are usually extremely submissive betas who say shit like "women are superior to men."
>>
>>64089665
Goddamn it, I meant to say "Kurt said women are superior to men"
>>
>>64089665
That actually wasn't me, but the point is that you're "women are superior to men" doesn't equal "cuck." "Cucks" don't like it that their partners cheat on them, that's the point of "cuck." It has to have deception in it. Anything else is role play.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.