[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he Public Enemy #1 for Middle America/baby boomers at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: yung-lean.jpg (108 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
yung-lean.jpg
108 KB, 1000x675
Is he Public Enemy #1 for Middle America/baby boomers at the moment?

Remember it used to be Eminem, Bizkit, metal, Snoop, Elvis, etc. I think Thug is next in line. I could see old out of touch white people being scared of this man and the amount of drugs he does.
>>
Who is this semen demon
>>
I'll never forget the day I discovered Yung Lean.

I never heard anything like it before. A borderline autistic Swedish kid with all these 2000s video game references acting like a trap rapper over hazy cloud beats that remind you of smoking a blunt dipped in codeine at 3 in the morning. I didn't know what the fuck I was listening to but I loved it. I even saw the guy live and took a girl on a date to his concert.

He's fallen off tho no lie. S A D : (

bitches come and go bruh
but you know i stay
>>
>>64087815
touching story pham
>>
>>64087844
lmao idk bruh its late and this shit got me sentimental for some weird reason
>>
>>64087815
I honestly thought he had a mental handicap the first time I saw a music video with him and some other dude

I do enjoy his stuff occasionally but he's not that talented imo. I wonder if he acknowledges being ironic or if he is just really dumb. Like him either way
>>
>>64088001
i've always said his raps suck but his production is legitimately great

i'm pretty sure he was fucking around at first but his last couple albums he's been trying to be more serious now that he's popular
>>
what is this meme
>>
Nice to see a REAL gangster in the rap gang. So many poseurs now days, no one is legit OG like Lean is.
>>
When Lean was just messing around with his friends his music was dope, now he just tries too hard.

I could care less about his drug use though, he'll be fine.
>>
A R I Z O N A B O Y S
>>
File: young Leandoer.jpg (61 KB, 770x378) Image search: [Google]
young Leandoer.jpg
61 KB, 770x378
>>64087815
>I'll never forget the day I discovered Yung Lean.
>I never heard anything like it before. A borderline autistic Swedish kid with all these 2000s video game references acting like a trap rapper over hazy cloud beats that remind you of smoking a blunt dipped in codeine at 3 in the morning. I didn't know what the fuck I was listening to but I loved it. I even saw the guy live and took a girl on a date to his concert.
>He's fallen off tho no lie. S A D : (
>bitches come and go bruh
>but you know i stay

:'( damn son.
>>
I kind of like his music but I can't take him seriously because he's a nerdy middle class white kid rapping. I find it funny some underage kid bragging about doing drugs and shit, even though he's got interesting beats he's a joke.

He should wear a mask or something and not reveal who he actually is.
>>
>>64089886

How much could you care less? A lot?
>>
New Lean looks legit sad :'(
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.