[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
earbuds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 30zs6d.jpg (119 KB, 760x1013) Image search: [Google]
30zs6d.jpg
119 KB, 760x1013
Good earbuds under 100$?

Looking to get this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-S4i-Premium-Noise-Isolating-3-Button/dp/B00264GYMG

any better ones?
>>
I know to get a good one I should invest around 300$, but I'm getting one temporarily, then later will get the sony earbuds that cost 1000$.
>>
anyone?
>>
>>64087066
>earbuds that cost 1000$.
lol. its physically impossible for cones as small as the ones required to fit in an ear to produce a full frequency range.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-IM70-symphonic-driver-Monitor-headphones/dp/B00FWGTZWQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460781871&sr=8-1&keywords=Audio+Technica+IM70
>>
>>64088060
Shure se846
>>
>>64087041
I know the r6i (updated s4i) is a great pair. I had those and the hf5s and they were pretty much equal.
>>
It really depends on what music you're listening to.

Straight off my head? Etymotic HF5s. You can get them for ~$120 on Amazon; and, in my opinion, they are the best choice for earbuds. Don't spend $1000 on IEMs - the sound quality on them doesn't really increase after the $150 mark. I really like the HF5's because they produce the best noise isolation in their price range. The Etymotic HF5 IEMs block out about 20 decibels of outside noise. The mids sound beautiful and the high-end sounds great as well. The only problem that most people have with the HF5s is that they seem to lack a bit in bass. Though I agree that the low-end isn't great, I think that most people are just used to using cheap headphones that over-compensate in bass.

If you want the best noise-isolating earbuds with neutral sound, get Etymotic HF5s. Just make sure to insert the tips correctly.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.