[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /mu/, tomorrow will be the first time I will be taking psilocybin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hke.jpg (414 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
hke.jpg
414 KB, 1200x1200
So /mu/, tomorrow will be the first time I will be taking psilocybin (shrooms) at a concert.

I have taken shrooms a few times before, but it was in a peaceful environment with a couple of friends.

Granted I will be sitting down at the concert, I am wondering how the loudness and intensity of the show will affect my trip. Advice?
>>
>>64086470
I wouldnt recommend shrooms for this kind of environment. What kind of concert is it?
>>
>>64086496
Fucking Dream Theater

I don't listen to them that much (I only have 3 of their albums) + they have heavy and chaotic sections in a lot of their songs.
>>
>>>/psy/58261
>>
>>64086539
>>64086496
But my friend bought me tickets and the shrooms so I'm most likely going to go anyways
>>
>>64086496
I would recommend shrooms for this experience, but not for your first time desu. Take 'em with a few buddys and go play in the woods
>>
>>64086616
I did that on a cold winter night with 3 friends and I literally pissed myself.

There were coyotes in the woods as well and we got completely lost. I woke up under a bale of hay in an open field at 5AM the next day.
>>
Shrooms are sacred, they should only be taken outside in personal sized groups.
A tab of acid would be fine that is 100ug no more than 150ug.
A clean 35mg of mescaline might be cool too.
But overall psychedelics are too much at already intense shows.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.