[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok you full of yourselves hipster bastards. You go me, for once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 51knnbWPysL._SY400_.jpg (39 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
51knnbWPysL._SY400_.jpg
39 KB, 450x400
Ok you full of yourselves hipster bastards. You go me, for once a band/album with tons of relentless hype behind it is actually… really damn good. From the first song I immediately fall for this and instantly know why. Being a huge anime guy this sounds like lil interludes from 90s amines as well as excerpts from different promos from the old Toonami animation block on cartoon network, one of the most memorable being “A Boy has the Right to Dream” (youtube that shit if you don’t know it). That idea and notion behind the unfamiliar yet nostalgic feel of the dark and minimal 90s ambitious electronic beats on this album makes me just enjoy the purity of this album regardless of how I usually feel about music.
>>
>>64085876
You literally took that from a RYM review you fucking faggot
>>
cartoon network/toonami/adult swim used to play warp stuff a lot, including BoC (i think chromakey dreamcoat was their favorite)
>>
>>64085922
>reading RYM reviews
Top pleb
>>
Yo if you like that you'll adore Geoggadi
>>
>>64085876
Finally a canada makes music that isnt shit justin beiber nickelback
>>
Bamp
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.