[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/springsteen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
RANK HIS TOP 10 SONGS

I just can't get over how much this guy means to me. He's been there for times good and bad, from when I thought N*Sync were the coolest things ever to now.

Plus my barber knew him growing up. Get dubs and I'll tell you about it.
>>
heartland feeling (golden feelings)
>>
I don't think I could give a top 10 list of favorite songs from all his great albums, but Atlantic City, The River, and Jungleland are probably my favorites.

Phenomenal musician with a ton of good albums.
>>
>tfw there were ghosts in the eyes of all the boys you sent away

also >>64085977
tell us OP
>>
Johnny 99
>>
Oh man, Bruce is one of my favorites too, hard to pick just ten. Here goes, in no particular order.

1. Thunder Road
2. The Promised Land
3. Shut Out the Light
4. Growin' Up
5. Dancing in the Dark
6. Racing in the Street
7. Born to Run
8. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
9. Jungleland
10. Lonesome Day
>>
>>64085872
1.) Downbound Train
2.) Working on the Highway
3.) The River
4.) Dancing in the Dark
5.) Johnny 99
6.) Racing in the Street
7.) Born to Run
8.) Atlantic City
9.) Darlington County
10.) Hungry Heart
>>
>>64085977>>64086072
Ok, so he grew up in Long Branch, and his little brother was friends with Bruce. Apparently having a car as a teenager was normal back then, so he had one and Bruce would always want to sit in it and eventually drive it. He said Bruce was a good kid, really earnest.
>>
>>64086947
Whoa
>>
>>64085872
1. Thunder Road
2. The Ghost of Tom Joad
3. Atlantic City
4. The River
5. Born to Run
6. Badlands
7. My Hometown
8. Dancing in the Dark
9. Streets of Philadelphia
10. Hungry Heart
>>
Awesome rare Bruce song from his Tracks box set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0z2W4cVSc
>>
1. Thunder Road
2. Born to Run
3. Jungleland

Fuck the rest boyo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.