[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music for the realization that at one point you are gonna become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: despair.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
Music for the realization that at one point you are gonna become old and irrelevant and that all the youthfulness you have now will be gone

Holy shit time goes so fast, I want to stay young forever
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 192x144
New GnR

You gonna die baby
>>
>>64084625
Forever young- jay z
>>
Mahler is pretty good for this purpose. You know, if you've got the time.
>>
File: 1455655451690.png (96 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
1455655451690.png
96 KB, 421x248
Are you relevant now?
>>
The only real bad thing about getting old is that one day you'll be so old that young college girls won't have sex with you.

I suppose if you get wealthy and fit you can extend your banging of 17-19-year-olds a little longer,

And that's that.
>>
TICKING AWAY
THE MINUTES THAT MAKE UP A DULL DAY
>>
Nirvana - In Utero

Iron and Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days

Mercury Rev - Yerself is Steam
>>
>>64085696
College girls already don't have sex with me.
I'm more worried about health problems, physical abilities degrading, getting ugly and fat as fuck.
>>
Bloodflowers by The Cure.
>>
>>64085696
when you put it that way i've really thrown my life in the trash. jesus christ
>>
Leonard Cohen wrote his most famous song well into being middle aged.
Tom Waits became Tom Waits when he was almost forty.
S
Johnny Cash owes half his relevancy to albums he made in his 60s and 70s.
>>
File: The_residents_gingerbread_man.jpg (699 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
The_residents_gingerbread_man.jpg
699 KB, 1000x1000
>>64084625
I don't care what anyone says, this is the perfect one. Even if you don't like The Residents, it's one of their more accessible releases
>>
>>64085813
>Nirvana - In Utero
>dude, 26 is so old XD
>>
>>64086345
It's over 1/4 into the average life nowadays and 3/4 of youth
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.