[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
5/10
>>
reblogged
>>
HOLY FUCK
THE BEATLES = DESTROYED
PAUL ON SUICIDE WATCH AS WE SPEAK
>>
how do i upvote?
>>
>>64082457
paul is dead
>>
>>64082415
I almost agree...

Please Please Me - 5/10
With The Beatles - 5/10
A Hard Day's Night - 7/10
Beatles For Sale - 4/10
Help! - 9/10
Rubber Soul - 9/10
Revolver - 9/10
Sgt. Peppers - 6/10
Magical Mystery Tour - 10/10
white album - 8/10
Abbey Road - 9/10
Let It Be - 7/10
>>
Looking at it from a modern context, it is just kinda average.

It was the album that started the trend of albums that try to feel like the end has "impact", which has become a big criteria for "perfect albums" now it seems. Not a huge fan of that idea.

Pic related slightly related to OP's pic ;)
>>
>>64082719
Context has clearly colored your opinion. Having that low a score for SP vs MMT is silly.
>>
>>64082719
Kill yourself
Please Please Me - 3/10
With The Beatles - 3/10
A Hard Day's Night - 4/10
Beatles For Sale - 3/10
Help! - 4/10
Rubber Soul - 2/10
Revolver - 7/10
Sgt. Peppers - 5/10
Magical Mystery Tour - 4/10
white album - 6/10
Abbey Road - 8/10
Let It Be - 4/10
>>
>>64083506
No. MMT clearly had better written songs. The flow of Sgt. Peppers means nothing with lame songs like With a Little Help From My Friends, Good Morning Good Morning, and Within You Without You. If these were substituted with the songs from Side A of Yellow Submarine (Hey Bulldog, All Together Now, It's All Too Much, Northern Song) I'd rank it much higher.
>>
Not even being contrarian I agree completely

Why is this the one Beatles album that always gets singled out as their masterpiece? They have 4-5 better ones
>>
>>64083568
This is a joke post. Disregard.
>>
>>64083603
You are being a contrarian. Why did you start your post with an obvious lie? It fooled nobody and made you look insecure
>>
File: download (6).jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>64083624
I am completely serious.
>>
>>64083658
New listeners to The Beatles will always pick Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road as their 2 favorites. They're not growers like Help!, Magical Mystery Tour, and the white album.
>>
>>64083568
>Abbey Road - 8/10
more like a 6, your scores are still the best itt though
>>
>>
>>64084189
>skips Help!
opinions on literally everything, discarded.
>>
File: lusty_negro_attitudes.png (131 KB, 293x308) Image search: [Google]
lusty_negro_attitudes.png
131 KB, 293x308
The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.