[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always used to dismiss this album as suburban white boy teenager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: americanfootball.jpg (328 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
americanfootball.jpg
328 KB, 1200x1200
I always used to dismiss this album as suburban white boy teenager bullshit, but after experiencing my first breakup a few days ago this album has quickly risen to one of my favorites of all time and evokes intense emotions out of me.

What are /mu/'s thoughts on this album?
>>
In a way, I miss being heartbroken. It sucked and I was sad all the time, but I felt so real. I listened to music like that and it made me feel a lot of emotions, as opposed to now where I just listen to it and vibe. It kind of sucks. Need a new girl to break my heart again so I can feel that way again.
>>
>>64080691
Taking back sunday was better.
>>
>>64080691
Great musicianship, lyrics border on the cringe sometimes but it's mostly great
>>
honestly is the only good song desu
>>
>>64080691
LET'S JUST FORGET
>>
>>64080691
same thing happened to me
>>
File: pg.99.jpg (72 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
pg.99.jpg
72 KB, 500x330
tfw emo is my favorite genre (the 90's stuff) and I kissed a girl for the first time only this year.
I'm 21yo
rate
>>
>>64081419
ALL MY TEENAGE FEELINGS
>>
SO

LETS

JUST

PRETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND
>>
>>64081466
EVERYTHING SAD
>>
>That trumpet on When Summer Ends
>>
File: americanfootball.jpg (40 KB, 492x698) Image search: [Google]
americanfootball.jpg
40 KB, 492x698
that's life - it's so social
so physical
so so-so
so emotional
so stay home
>>
>>64081813
Who the fuck has 51 unread messages
>>
File: sd.jpg (56 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
56 KB, 500x556
>>64081956
well, definitely not me
>>
>>64081516
10/10
>>
>>64081690
wrong lyrics senpai
>>
>>64082518
thanks
>>
>>64080691
People consider it one of the best emo album for a reason, its definitely well deserving.

Also, emo general? Give OP some feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeE_l_AuP_4
>>
>>64082327
>pretend to be new to America
>say you meant the sport and try to play it off
>girl laughs at your attempt and you hit it off
>your dog gets run over and your best friend kills himself that same night
>>
>>64083363
https://noradates.bandcamp.com/album/worth-fountains
>>
>>64081516
10/10 as well senpai good shit
>>
>>64080691
it's the nevermind of emo.
it spawned a whole slew of shitty bands.
>>
>>64083760
that would be diary
>>
>>64083792
>>64083760

this. diary started this shit.
>>
>>64083760
I don't mind the shitty bands as much as the ones that spawned from Nevermind because you don't constantly hear them on the radio and etc.
>>
>>64081813
>Replacing ur ex's name in contacts with "ex :("
>Not moving on completely
>Listening to American Football

W E W
>>
>>64081419
>never meant ??
>>
>>64081956
>>64083853
>Not moving on from your ex when you literally have 51 unread messages, some of those are bound to be girls you can hit up
This is literally tripping me up way more then it should
>>
how am i supposed to move on from this shit? i spent 6 months of my life invested into this girl who i thought would be THE one.. i know 6 months is barely a long time at all but god it felt like we talked for years..

now i'm up late listening to never meant while she's chatting some guy who is better than me in absolutely every way. god fucking dammit.
>>
>>64086312
If your relationship didn't last over six months then it was probably better to end sooner than later anon. Don't talk to her about guys and don't let her tell you about guys, it will only make you feel worse.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.