[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /mu/ votes on the worst Coachella headliner of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: blur-624-1366318758.jpg (204 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
blur-624-1366318758.jpg
204 KB, 624x420
http://strawpoll.me/7375050/

Let's vote and discuss. What artists have put on the worst headlining set in Coachella's history?
>>
Out of those, it's clearly Jack Johnson. Say what you will about Blur and AC/DC, but at least they can put on fun shows.
>>
>>64080556
(not to say Jack Johnson is necessarily bad. Weird choice for a headline imo.)
>>
>>64080556
Blur had no fucking place headlining Coachella. Their set was mediocre and most people walked off to see Teagan and Sara.
>>
File: cute_laugh_large.jpg (45 KB, 414x480) Image search: [Google]
cute_laugh_large.jpg
45 KB, 414x480
>blur at the top
>followed closely by the stone roses

lol buttblasted yanks
>>
>>64080556
Yeah he was a boring headliner.
>>
>stone roses at 5
do u guys have some kind of issue with good music
>>
>>64080731
No, but after releasing their debut, The Stone Roses found a few.
>>
>>64080731
>do u guys have some kind of issue with good music

welcome to /mu/
>>
>>64080731
Do you not remember the shitstorm that was the Stone Roses' headlining set? Literally none of the trust fund normies there knew or liked them and anyone except diehard fans walked off after the first song because Ian Brown sounded like a dying cat.
>>
>>64080731
Their set was just really really bad and no one knew who they were.
>>
>>64080824
>>64081191
this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.