[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bootleg (Don't Need Your Help)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: 9232.png (135 KB, 481x548) Image search: [Google]
9232.png
135 KB, 481x548
https://mega.nz/#!EVZHAT4S!zTpauuiwlFG-TYVtQXdXxbfjeHqkBEYwlRdYKkHvn4Q

zach here, we played hot head second
>>
Clean
>>
>>64080542
thanks man
>>
Is the show from last night? Santa Cruz?
>>
>>64080253
literally the worst song theyve ever made
>>
>>64081812
And it's still a 7. How do they do it?
>>
>>64081812
>Blood Creepin
>Feels Like a Wheel
>Big House
>Beyond alive
>All of fashion week
>All of interview 2016
>>
I SAW THERE
>>
>>64082663
Blood Creepin's lyric are decent, the effect is less creepy and more annoying though.
>>
File: wow stop posting any time.jpg (12 KB, 162x311) Image search: [Google]
wow stop posting any time.jpg
12 KB, 162x311
>>64082663
>blood creepin
>bad
OWOWOWOWOWOWOWO
>>
?did anyone here go to the show yesterday
>>
>>64083112
Marcel did. did you see him?
>>
>>64083129
nah i didn't
was looking though
kinda
>>
>>64083183
he was on those flight of stairs on the left balcony watching above everybody.
>>
>>64083207
why would you want to go to the balcony at a death grips show
>>
>>64083230
he wasn't on the balcony he was on the stairs right next to the balcony.

he probably went up there anyway to fucking protect himself. i'm pretty sure he would have died in being in that crowd. there was literally no safe spot to not be punched or shoved.
>>
>>64083276
nah it's fine
>>
>>64083306
what were with those people doing those stupid h3h3 vape nation jokes by the way? that was so fucking stupid.
>>
>>64082663
Big house is one of their best songs, and fashion week and interview are great
>>
upload this in v0 dude
>>
>>64083362
i didn't notice, i don't really watch h3h3 much so i probably just didn't get it
>>
>>64083403
there was also that fucking guy who kept screaming like a maniac before DG came on who was fucking obnoxious as shit.

me and a couple other people were just yelling back at him: "SHUT. UP."
>>
>>64083371
>one of their best songs
>half of it is some cheap synth loop
>>
Man, that show made me fucking embarrassed to be a Death Grips fan. That scrawny white kid in the snapback constantly yelling "Spread Eagle! Cross! The Block!" from the balcony and holding his arms out like the fucking Pope and the way the crowd cheered him for it; the guy who tried and failed to start a chant no less than four times; the crowd chanting memes like "Jenny Death When" and "Bernie Sanders"; the discussion of /mu/ memes and how they should make T-shirts of that John Lennon walking picture. Disgusting. /r/deathgrips in real life
>>
>>64082663
>Blood Creepin'
>Bad

Pick one you fuck.
>>
>>64083586
I fucking witnessed all of that. So terrible and cringey. A fucking dude was even trying to get Marcel's attention and when he turned over to him the dude flipped the kid off. The crowd was so fucking terrible but the show was amazing.
>>
Jesus, the audience sounds terrible. I saw DG last year in Seattle and I thought there were a lot of cringey redditors then, but not this bad.
>>
>>64083746
how was the mosh pit at that show? it was intense in SC.
>>
>>64082663
die please thanks!
>>
>>64083586
>Spread Eagle! Cross! The Block!
I did not realize that's what he was saying.
>>
>>64084376
LMAO SAME

i thought he was just saying random nonsense in a screamo vocalist way but i had no idea thats what he was saying until people pointed it out later
>>
I tried to start a convo with Marcel but when I mentioned /mu/ he just turned his back on me, fucking weird shit man
>>
>>64080253
So, how's the bootleg?
>>
>>64084471
where did you see him
>>
>>64084471
why the fuck would you ever mention /mu/ in real life conversation you idiot
>>
>>64084471
I think any sane person would have done that.
>>
>>64084548
I was behind him in the line outside, we had to stand there in silence like another 20 min too

>>64084569
I thought he browsed here
>>
if anyone saw a guy in lsd and the search for god shirt, that was me
>>
>>64084601
he may browse here but he fucking hates this place more than anything in the world.
>>
>>64084669
sorry marcel
>>
>>64084601
wait, i passed that entire line outside looking for marcel and he wasn't fucking in there. in fact, i saw him go inside the venue before they even let anyone else in. he wasn't waiting in line.
>>
>>64082663
not a fan of fashions week, interview is pretty dope tho
>>
>>64084669
Wait, so why do we always talk about him? is it a meme?
>>
fun show

to entertain ourselves, my friends and i played a game where we punched each other if we saw a girl with colored hair

probably got more bruises from the game than the moshing desu
>>
>>64084747
it may be a combination of that + the fact that his age is a super easy target and posting about him from a place he hates makes him angry and people love doing that sort of shit
>>
>>64084784
what the fuck that is literally the stupidest shit i have ever heard
>>
>>64084885
Have you never been a young man or something?
>>
Death Grips tried to make their career a special one by effectively erasing themselves from the Internet and from public perception whenever they got close to actually becoming a big thing, but I think they fucked up a little because they did not expect most of their fanbase to be meme-spouting white urban children. They probably expected their fanbase to be a little more serious, what's with the ARG stuff they've done before and all.
Seriously, I love them but a great bunch of their fanbase is just in for the mee-mees and le so wacky lyrics XDDD
>>
>>64084885
fair enough man, not claiming to be smart or sophisticated in any sense

also am i the only one that was super fucking surprised they played mostly their more popular songs? i was expecting to hear some new shit
>>
>>64084962
my frontal lobes developed early
>>
>>64080253
marcel here, thanks zach
>>
>>64085043
Kinda feel sorry for you to be honest.
>>
>>64085035
i mean, i didn't really expect anything out of the ordinary or expect any hits or new material. i loved the show nonetheless.
>>
>>64085058
lol dont
we ran around shooting heroin and making art despite our advanced brains
but we didnt punch each other over colors
>>
>>64085061
Yeah I still really enjoyed it, but I thought since it was DG, that they'd try to do something more surprising?
>>
>>64085140
Nice man, can you share some? I spent a whole night on coke with some friends back in '05 with some instruments and some paints. Lemme see if I still have 'em I should.
>>
>>64085017
Is there such a thing as a popular band or anything really that doesn't have an awful fanbase?
>>
>>64084421
I thought he was saying like, "[something something] CREST OF BLOOD".
>>
>>64085140
I'd say shooting up heroin is infinitely more short sighted and stupid then having a little fun with your buddies pointing out the tired af trend of coloring your hair a bright and eccentric color in order to differentiate yourself from the rest of society.
>>
>>64085236
lol my thoughts exactly

i wanted him to shut the hell up though. i know some people were yelling at him to shut up.
>>
>>64085213
But DG isn't what I'd call "popular". They're as popular as a niche band can get online, and honestly that's mostly because of memes.
Their fanbase is particularly cringe-inducing too. It's as if the people who like Touhou only for the cute grills made up ~80% of the Touhou fanbase.

It makes me sad because I think they're really, really good and that they should be taken seriously by more people.
>>
>>64082663
big house is one of the best on gov plates, and interview is fucking great. what are you on about?
>>
>>64082663
you stupid

I only agree with fashion week because it's elevator music
everything else has remained consistent in quality
>>
Can we talk about The Cage? What's up with this track that gives me goosebumps every time, can't stop repeating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mokXWBN89oo
>>
>>64085246
yes, well, we all have our own desires, dont we
>>
File: thisisit.png (143 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thisisit.png
143 KB, 500x375
>>64085770

TMS is the soundtrack to a 10/10 black hat cipherpunk movie that will never be
>>
>>64085140
yeah your frontal lobe development is probably really stunted
>>
>>64086083
>>64085140

this, opiates are a terrible idea before age 21
>>
>>64086110
not really
i can say no very effectively now
maximum executive control
i know whats up.
>>
>>64082663
Wow I agree completely
>>
>>64082663
>Blood Creepin
>Feels Like a Wheel
>Big House
>Beyond Alive
what are you fucking shitting
>>
>>64080253
this is the best live recording of death grips ive ever heard
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.