[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more plebeian than listening to music with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: .png (166 KB, 645x580) Image search: [Google]
.png
166 KB, 645x580
Is there anything more plebeian than listening to music with lyrics you can't understand?

Whether they're in a different language or just inaudible, it's fucking stupid.
>>
"[Yorke] liked the idea of his voice being used as an instrument rather than having a leading role in the album"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_A
>>
>>64078860
Who will this phallus chalice?
>>
>>64078860
Actually, it's the other way around
>>
yeah

caring about lyrics in the first place

go read poetry you faggot
>>
>he doesn't listen to music that has been slowed down by 800%, cooked to perfection.

I would laugh if I didn't feel so bad for you but here son have a little taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiKWfcy-Z70
>>
>the voice isn't an instrument

Go read a book
>>
>>64079270
>radiohead could be making goat ambient
>new album will probably just be more bleep bloops

Dammit.
>>
>he doesn't listen to songs in made up languages
>>
>>64078860
S E K K O
E
K
K
O
B O Y S
O
Y
S
>>
>>64078860
>he doesn't listen to shoegaze
>>
>tfw can speak english, german, french, spanish, italian and japanese to a fluent level
>get to enjoy more lyrics than you do while you desperately use google translate and cry yourself to a mess
they be MAD at me...
>>
>>64079458
i didn't say i didn't listen to things i couldn't understand i just said it's undeniably plebeian
>>
>>64079912
you're wrong though. in order of patricianness:

Instrumental > meaningless vocal music > listening to In The End by Linkin Park Exclusively >>>> MUH LEERIICS
>>
I really love listening to various Egyptian singers. Although I have a very rudimentary understanding of Arabic, I think it's a pleasant language to listen to especially sung. Arab singers seem to have a specific style of singing which I like.
>>
Lyrics are for plebs. Go listen to your white guilt rap music and live vicariously through ghetto niggers rapping about the hood.
>>
>>64079270
God-tier video, thanks.
>>
>>64079422
glad I'm not the only one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.