[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: husker-du-zen-arcade.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
husker-du-zen-arcade.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
Find a flaw.
>>
>>64077666
the last track
>>
>>64077666
their gays
>>
It shouldn't of been a double album. Also, Hare Kṛṣṇa
>>
>>64077666
fans
>>
>>64077666
dadrock
>>
Over-saturated
>>
>>64077666
it's shit
>>
>>64077707
>>64077709
>>64077805
>>64078002
>>64078023
wooooooooow
>>
>>64078048
>>>/v/
>>
Can't find one.
>>
File: huskers.jpg (349 KB, 1127x1127) Image search: [Google]
huskers.jpg
349 KB, 1127x1127
None. Zero flaws, dummies.

https://soundcloud.com/datphoenixbrown/sets/sst001
>>
>american
>hardcore
>scaruffi approved
Haven't listened to it, but I can already say it's a fucking shit for subhumans.
>>
>>64077666
It's a bit long, sags on side 4, Grant really shouldn't sing and it's not Double Nickels on the Dime. Other than that, it is a damn good record and you've inspired me to pull it off the shelf and give it a play. Also, sick trips.
>>
>>64078305
It's generally critic approved too. It's considered one of the landmark hardcore punk albums.
>>
>>64077707
this. Rock'nRoll is a man's game
>>
>>64077666
Flip Your Wig was better, and their best

album's great, but this
>>64079221
>>
>>64080583
Husker Du power rankings
> Zen Arcade
> Metal Circus
> New Day Rising
> Flip Your Wig
> Warehouse
> Candy Apple
>>
>>64078305
>Repeater
>Yank Crime
>Fake Train
>The Lurid Traversal of Route 7

>""fucking shit for subhumans""

Have you considered biting the edge of the sidewalk and getting your skull crushed?
>>
I hear a blur when I pay atttention to it - it's sonically muddled. the only album the Huskers made where I can hear every instrument distinctly is Everything Falls Apart (which I love). after that I'd take Metal Circus, then New Day Rising, and then I'd stop.
>>
I wish there were more songs instead of the long jam at the end. Actually fuck I don't know if that would actually make the album better. And yeah Hare Krsna sucks.

>>64083811
Keep listening. After a while you figure out how to separate Bob's guitar from everything else.
>>
New Day Rising is better.
>>
Chartered Trips and Pink Turns to Blue are best tracks
>>
>>64085490
Whatever
>>
I actually just listened to this for the first time this week.

Was mostly good/great. That last track was kinda awful though, and it was the sort of thing that i typically love.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.