[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLEA HATERS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460606925975.jpg (95 KB, 576x712) Image search: [Google]
1460606925975.jpg
95 KB, 576x712
>On Wednesday, Los Angeles Lakers great Kobe Bryant played his final basketball game. The game was preceded by a bass-only rendition of the National Anthem courtesy of Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, who really wailed away in tribute to #24. The performance received... mixed reviews, to say the least. Today, TMZ caught up with Flea to ask what he thought of the criticism. "I don't care, man," he said. "I know that people who like music liked it. I thought it was beautiful. I really don't have any concern for little small minds that get frustrated when they get blown. I like the big minds." When asked if he had a message for the haters, he replied: "I love you."
>>
BASED Flea. I thought his performance was pretty great, especially against the backdrop of kobe looking focused and ready to drop 60 like a legend
>>
WTF I just watched this it was literally terrible. I could it that well and I can barely play. I don't get it what happened? Was he high?

Watching it almost makes me hate bass players. Always wankers with effects and shit. Fuck this upset me.
>>
The bad thing was that it wasn´t 2deep4me, he actually missed some notes and when he did, he tried to go crazy with the wah to hide them, but those times it ended up sounding like a fart.
>>
I'm guessing he loves the Lakers and they all hated it, so he is just a cuck who's sucking the duck of all black fucks
>>
>>64078848
That's what I'm saying. I literally can't play any songs, but I can noodle around well enough that if I sat down for like a half hour I could give a comparable rendition to that one. It wasn't avant garde at all or anything. He just played like barely any of the melody and a bunch of random wank every time he got lost.

It would have been better if he at least made the wank parts over the top and shit but he totally didn't.

I think what happened is he just got complacent with himself, didn't rehearse and figured he would just go play it off the cuff from him heart and it would work out, but it just sounded like he didn't give a fuck in a bad way. I hope he gets some better perspective on this later cause he's capable of better. Hope he's ok.
>>
I hate America so much. The video just proves what an immature joke of a country it is. Red Hot Chilli Peppers are trash anyway.
>>
>>64078848
BUT DUDE LMAO IT WAS JUST LIKE WHEN HENDRIX PLAYED IT
>>
Flea is a pretty good bassist
>>
Pretty vague defense there Flea, you could literally say that to any piece of criticism to dismiss it without addressing it
>>
File: Screenshot_20160415-181016.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160415-181016.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Just listened to it, it was shit.
>>
It wasn't bad, just weird
Plebs can't understand weird I guess
>>
>>64078848
This desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.