[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what music do they listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: me mo mo.png (297 KB, 808x425) Image search: [Google]
me mo mo.png
297 KB, 808x425
what music do they listen to?
>>
File: yjtUNW9.jpg (758 KB, 2188x1738) Image search: [Google]
yjtUNW9.jpg
758 KB, 2188x1738
>>
Hey guys!
>>
>>64077160
>making fun of comedy meant for a certain age group
>lists comedy of all types and styles targeted towards all different types of age groups
>>
>>64077914
:^)
>>
Sorry guys, I can't give great reviews to every album I listen to. This one's only getting three bags of popcorn.
>>
File: rodstewart.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rodstewart.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
Gregg listens to Rod Stewart.
>>
Dekkar
>>
>>64077117
Dekkar
>>
>>64077971
heh u tricked me bro
>>
The Hobbit OST
>>
FILLLLLLLLL ME UPPPPPPPPP
AGAINNNNN
>>
>>64077117
Tim listens to superior and transcendent music like Bruce Springsteen and also meditative music to clear his mind.

Gregg is always mad at that and seems to hate America. Maybe he should try that.
>>
>>64077160
wow someone put a lot of thought and work into this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q821mNXNw-I
>>
The guy one the left had a video of him showing out his vinly collection or something
>>
>>64077160
Haha i get it because its everything
>>
>>64077160
Needs more idubbbz and Needledrop
>>
>>64081389
That's Tim Heidecker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lei2iNKSeeg
>>
>>64081487
Then here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klavOcjBxo
>>
>>64081662
HE'S STANDIN ON THE HOOD XD
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.