[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
crabs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (6 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 193x200
do you like them, anon?
>>
Tried listening to them, but they're so raw and primitive. Not really my cup of tea. I feel like they're one of those bands where unless you were alive when they were first active, it's hard to fully "get" them.
>>
When I was 15, I used to like ripping bongs while listening to Stations of The Crass. Don't listen to them much anymore, but I still enjoy them from time to time.
>>
Crass are great, not too sure about crabs though.
>>
I like a lot of aggressive music but I have a hard time with Crass. Their music is really monotonous and the non-stop shouting is really grating.

I definitely appreciate their aesthetic and their complete refusal to play anything that sounds remotely pleasant, but it's not for me.
>>
I'll admit their sound does get pretty monotonous after a while (true of a lot of punk desu, so much of the scene was and is based around little local shows as opposed to albums so a ton of it is just written to make a fun show instead of an album to listen to on its own) but I dig their message bc I'm an edgy teen and they're super influential on punk history, definitely a necessary listen if you're at all interested in the genre as a whole even if you don't like them too much,
>>
Literally too edgy and neurotic for my faggot ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQkSRVFRM
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.