[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come they haven't been good in over 10 years, yet they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 578x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 578x399
How come they haven't been good in over 10 years, yet they're still selling mad tickets?
>>
>>64076190
>In Rainbows
>not good
>>
All you need to sell tickets is a big name. They can live off their past accomplishments and people will wanna see them because they think Radiohead are legends. Same reason anyone would wanna see Rolling Stones or Pearl Jam.
>>
>>64076190

Radiohead is the type of shit you listened to once upon a time and thought 'hey this is like good music listen to that transition thing'...

It was before you really found your niche as radiohead is a pretty broad band. You probably were first experiencing weed or mushrooms around the same time.

Then you grow up and realize drugs are bad, drink like a fish, shout about racewars and listen to Husker Du.
>>
because they've never been not good
>>
>>64076271
are you me
>>
>>64076298

If you have a steve albini shrine, yes
>>
>>64076240
Because your taste doesn't decide ticket sales.

If being good was the only factor of success, Dave Grohl would be playing birthday parties, not stadiums.

People still pray on Radiohead. They've had a pretty successful career for the last decade, and managed to stay relevant unlike many '90s acts.
>>
>>64076190
They've been fine, you're overreacting.
>>
>>64076271
Sounds like you lead a hellish life
>>
File: 1459025601010.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1459025601010.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>64077357

I was born to suffer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.