[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of pic related?

What are your favorite tracks from it?
>>
>>64071002
>>
Probably my second favorite of his. Great music, great lyrics. Fav tracks are 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7.
>>
8.5/10 pretty good for throwaways

2,5,6,7 are my faves
>>
>>64071002
Personally, I think Untitled Unmastered (stylized as untitled unmastered.) is a compilation album by American hip hop recording artist Kendrick Lamar. It was released on March 4, 2016,[1] by Top Dawg Entertainment, Aftermath Entertainment, and Interscope Records. It consists of previously unreleased demos that originated during the recording of Lamar's album To Pimp a Butterfly (2015),[2] continuing that work's exploration of politically-charged and psychological themes, as well as its experimentation with free jazz, soul, avant-garde, and funk styles. Upon its release, the compilation album received acclaim from music critics, and debuted atop the US Billboard 200.

that's just my opinion though, what do you think?
>>
it's alright. not as good as his previous two albums but I was stoked that he put out some material anyway so quickly. I wish more artists would do that rather than laboring over shit for fucking ever.

just make some good tunes, put em on a record, sequence dat shit and you're good to go.
>>
this is a victory lap, nothing more, nothing less.

it's kinda just showing off that these are throwaways but really they blend better together here than they would have on TPAB.

I'd be more interested to see if he uses some of the aesthetics like in track 2 or track 7 on his next full release.
>>
8.5/10

2 > 8 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 4 > 5

just for fun:
TPAB > GKMC > UU > .80
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.