[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the inevitable drop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: jai-paul.jpg (121 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
jai-paul.jpg
121 KB, 535x535
when's it going to come and what will you do when he drops it?

will he surpass the hype?

has he alienated his fans by his persistent alienation from the industry?

>tfw no jai album ever

also mystique in the industry thread e.g. mark hollis, frank ocean, jay electronica, the avalanches
>>
How does a guy with 2 songs even get a fanbase?
>>
>>64070683
Hopefully never. A.K's single was meh
Frank ocean isn't mysterious just being a twat. Jay electronica is caught up in that stupid nation 5% cult and was dating a rich bitch for awhile. he doesn't need to release shit
>>
>>64070701
2013 album leak, in the archive

also collabs with big boi and little dragon

very unique production style, forward thinking catchy melodies. Got his own thread on KTT, people hugely devoted to his music
>>
this april

gonna hit my floor and flop around wildly whilst beckoning incantations

alienation can be good. only the truth stays
>>
it's coming guys

http://pitchfork.com/news/64287-jai-paul-and-brother-ak-paul-launch-new-project-paul-institute/
>>
File: dontfuckwithme.jpg (126 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
dontfuckwithme.jpg
126 KB, 945x945
>>64070683

He made BTSTU in 2007. It is a perfect track. He was nineteen. His brain wasn't even fully developed.

He's now at his peak in cognitive ability. Most of the best albums in history have been made around that age.

If he has been working hard these past few years, and he's been keeping up with new music and learning new stuff, i'm confident he can soon deliver one of the best albums or at least tracks of this century.

Or not.
>>
>>64070717
>not releasing music is being a twat
does that make you a twat

Anyway I heard Jai got bumped up to manager at Foot Locker so it'll probably be a while
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.