[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 81FhaQDAMJL._SL1500_.jpg (153 KB, 1500x1341) Image search: [Google]
81FhaQDAMJL._SL1500_.jpg
153 KB, 1500x1341
So I need some new headphones, I've been looking at some guides and I was gonna go for the Sony MDR-V6 which all the guides list for costing $65, now I live in the UK and I know we get screwed on electronics a lot so I was expecting to pay a bit more, but at worst I thought it would be the old dollar to pound trick. But nope, I can't find a pair for under a hundred quid. Even in America they're costing a hundred dollars. What's wit the price jump? Have they stopped production or something?

The MDR7506s are on Amazon for 73 quid, how do they compare? I'm thinking them or Sennheiser HD280s, any others that are recommended?
>>
Get the ATH-M40X, they are in the same price category but sound miles better.
>>
>>64070261
Just look in the archive. There's a thread on headphones every other day and it's always the same recs. Or go to /g/
>>
>>64070436
Those are too bassy for me. I'd prefer the more neutral-ish sound from the MDR7506's
>>
>>64070478
the m40x are very neutral. the m50x are bass heavy.
>>
You have to go to church and thank God everyday for not living in Turkey. We pay about 5/4 price for a headphone.
>>
>>64070478
What >>64070497 said. You won't find better neutral headphones for that price. I've had the M40X for a year, but upgraded to the M70X recently.
>>
Hey, I just bought a pair of JBL Everest Elite 700x. Is that headphone good?
>>
>>64070261
Pretty sure the MDR7506 is virtually the same headphone branded for the UK.

However, I'd recommend the Creative Aurvana Live, Koss ProDJ100/200 or Denon 1100, all of which are cheaper
>>
Id go with k240s, but yeah, the v6 and 7506 are the same headphones
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.